Thank you to all participants and sponsors!
Patonga Beach Photographic Competition Results
Select a competition:
Click on the section name to go to the results page for that section.
Look up an entrants results:
|Section / Title||Score||Result|
Please login to access the entry form – if you don’t have an account with MyPhotoClub then follow this link to Register.
This Digital competition is being run by Wildlife Carer Support & Education Inc. This competition is proudly sponsored by Patonga Beach Hotel, Epson and Photo Enlargements.
There are 4 categories:
- Youth – Under 18s only
- Open – Colour
- Open – Monochrome
All Images are to be photographed in the specified region (see Region Map) between now & 7 July 2017. Mandmade objects and people are permitted in “Landscape” Images provided they are not the main subject of the image.
A mandatory image, being a photograph of the “Notice” displayed in the Patonga Beach Fish & Chip Shop Window, is to be submitted in a “Proof of Attendance to the Region” section by EVERY entrant. (see example of Notice Image)….Be creative!!! There will be a prize for the best Mandatory Image!!!
- Each entrant can enter 2 images in each section. Entry fee is $10 per section.
- There is no charge for the Youth section.
- Each entered image must be a JPEG image with a width of no more than 1920 pixels and height of 1200 pixels. The file size should be less than 2 megaabytes
- The top 20 images will be printed for display at the Patonga Beach Hotel at no additional cost to the entrant, however a larger file size of the image may be requested.
- There will be 5 places in each category, plus Highly Commendeds as deemed appropriate.
- The overall winner will be selected from the top 20 printed images, by the Sponsor (Patonga Beach Hotel) and an “Associations Choice” which will be chosen from all the images entered
- A People’s Choice award will be given during the presentation day.
- Total Prizes worth over $2,500.00. – This includes an Epson P600 Printer!! To be eligible all Entrants are required to register with Epson by following THIS LINK and selecting “Inaugural Patonga Beach Photographic Competition” in the drop down list. If you are not registered you are not eligible to receive this amazing prize!!
- The competition is now open and entries close midnight 14 July 2017.
- All entry fees must be paid by credit card or Paypal through the Paypal link provided.